Bathroom Gadgets – Needs and comfort sometimes can not be fused. Many home appliances that we need but in terms of usage is not too convenient, use, and aesthetically. Likewise for bathroom fittings.
But by looking at the following bathroom gadgets, as well as comfort needs can be merged into one. Some of them may have never seen, but the equipment actually exists and sold in the marketplace. Well, just you enjoy the pictures below bathroom gadgets
Remember the piano mat from Big? Want one for sitting on the toilet?
01. This Darth Vader shower head, because even Sith lords gotta get clean.
02. Ditch your toilet brush and get the Loogun, which cleans the whole bowl with a blast of water.
What a time to be alive. Pre-order one now from Loogun.
03. Get a medieval knight to dispense your toilet paper for you.
Chivalry is not dead. Find one at Amazon.
04. Make beautiful music while you pop a squat with the Potty Piano.
Make the music with your feet, please. Find it on Amazon.
05. Stop fighting about leaving the toilet seat up with the Main Drain.
An adjustable urinal that connects to the bowl under the toilet seat, so no one ever needs to touch it again! Check out the Kickstarter or the main site here.
06. Make your 3 AM leak so much easier by with a motion-activated night light.
With plenty of colors to choose from. Order one from IllumiBowl.
07. Make your fish feel at home by putting them in your sink.
Your aquarium sink, that is. A sound investment, amirite? Check it out at Bonanza.
08. Make every shower a spa-worthy experience with an aromatherapy shower kit.
Essential oil blends diffused directly through the hot water. Get it from Uncommon Goods.
09. Solve your ugly toilet paper storage problem with this lovely tree holder.
Find your own toilet tree at SitOn Design.
10. Say goodbye to fogged mirrors and streaky wipe jobs with this windshield wiper for your bathroom.
This is actually awesome. Find the Mirror Cleaner at the Dewa Design Outlet Store.
11. Treat yourself to some tubside bubbly with this attachable champagne bottle chiller.
You’re worth it. Get the bucket chiller at Hammacher Schlemmer.
12. Pump your soap the easy, hygienic way with this single-handed pump.
Using the back of your hand keeps the pump cleaner. Get one at Joseph Joseph.
13. Relax in the tub with your phone without drowning it and ruining everything.
The arm around your shoulder holds your mobile device in a safely sealed waterproof case. Genius. Get it Japan Trend Shop.
14. Get a super effective, dentist-worthy flosser that’s powered by your own shower.
Quality and convenience, people. Check it out at Waterpik.
15. Enjoy the luxury of a freshly warmed towel anytime.
First-class bathroom. Get your own towel warmer from Amazon.
16. Destroy any smelly evidence of your bodily functions with a toilet seat that neutralizes odors.
Now your shit really can smell like roses. Get the Kohler PureFresh toilet seat fromAmazon.
17. Blow dry like a badass with this revolver hair dryer.
Get this mag revolver blow dryer from Ozark Charm.
18. Discover your own dinos in a hunk of layered soap.
Composed of soap, pumice, bentonite clay, and two adorable new friends. Get it atThinkGeek.
19. Use your private time to work the kinks out of your golf game.
Get the Potty Putter at Amazon.
20. Proudly display your appreciation for fine music with an acoustic guitar toilet seat.
It’s music to your rear! Check out this seat and more at Jammin’ Johns.
21. Sing your heart out with your very own microphone. Sponge, that is.
Necessary. Find one at Amazon.
22. Bathe yourself in zombie blood.
Yup, seems legit. Get some for yourself at Amazon.
23. Deck out your bathroom walls in photoluminescent tiles.
Like being in one of those glow worm caves, but in your apartment. Get a set of tiles from Lucedentro.
24. Officially have the most college bathroom to ever exist with this beer keg urinal.
You need this. Get it from Hammered In Time.
25. Enjoy some quality ~me~ time in your very own sensory deprivation tank.
It’ll set you back over $27,000, but isn’t your mental health worth it?! Check out the I-Sopod at Floatation Tanks.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Share your Thoughts
Gallery of 20+ Bathroom Gadgets You Must Have In This Year