When did your bathroom walls elements will be in renovation ? Whether you choose the paint , tile , paper , wood panels or a combination of all of this ? Basically you have a nice bathroom and durable . Consider all the alternatives before choosing , so the problem of style and practicality more balanced. Here are some choice elements of the bathroom wall that you can consider.
Bathroom walls tile can be an expensive option . If your budget is limited , limit the use of tiles just below the bathtub , sink , and shower . Ceramic tile is the traditional choice , and are available in a variety of colors , patterns , and styles . Also, choose a patterned mosaic , granite immortal , or consider using metal , glass , laminate coatings or layers of clear perspex funky . However , you should know that the stylish alternative requires extra cleaning . Disadvantages : expensive , feels cold
The second element is the bathroom walls paint, is the cheapest way to decorate or update the look . Remember to choose a waterproof paint , which is designed specifically for the bathroom . With oil-based paint and eggshell or satin appearance the most good for the wood . Try to look decorative spongy , uneven surfaces , or the patch / stamping . This is a good way to add beauty and texture to your room , or to hide uneven walls . If you feel confident , more complicated techniques , such as marble or wood grain , will add to the impression of a classic . Do not forget to coat paint with a matt varnish so durable . Disadvantages : not suitable for uneven walls .
Wallpaper as the third element of the bathroom walls can add textures and patterns on a plain room . Choose vinyl paper specifically designed for the bathroom . This material can be easily cleaned . You also need to choose the outskirts of the wallpaper for the ceiling or on the trim height to give a soft impression on the walls painted . Disadvantages : less resistant to water than other alternatives , and is not suitable for uneven walls .
Installation of grooved wood panels extending an ideal way to hide the ugly pipes and fittings . In that way , it will create a wall disguise to hide the water tank . This method is inexpensive , easy to install , and suitable for a variety of styles . Look for artificial boards are sold in large sheets . Disadvantages : not waterproof
Tricks for tiles
• Pair the shiny tile extends into the window niche in a dark room to get light and shadow creates the impression area.
• Remember that a large tile will make a small room look more cramped. Plain tiles will give the impression area. Create the impression area with diamond patterned tile
• Choose a natural color for long-term use. If it will make changes at a later date, it is difficult to redecorate the room in red
• Do not install tile over wallpaper. Perform stripping if it will put the tiles on the walls painted.
• Plywood is an alternative to the bathroom because it will not be damaged when wet.
• Combine the alternating tiles are expensive with less costly to suppress the price
• Add a splash of color with a mosaic that is sown. Embossed tiles, either to add detail and style. Tile profiles can be used to obtain features such as a mirror or window
• Paint a few tiles using a special tile paint to create colors that match your scheme, or create a style that is completely new. You can just simply add plain tiles with colored grout
• Build a wall panel which can be easily removed when constructing a box to the pipe, thus you do not need to damage the tiles to reach the pipe.
- Bathroom Renovation Series: Art Deco Style
- Bathroom Renovation Series With Victoria Style
- Bathroom Remodeling Series With Zen Style
- Bathroom Remodel Series: Natural Style
- Bathroom Remodel Projects
- Bathroom Redesign Suite
- Bathroom Lighting Trick And Planning
- Remodel Bathroom Series With Elegant Style
- Remodel Bathroom Series With France Style
- Require A Bathroom Design
- Requirements Small Bathroom Remodels You Must Know
- Shower Remodel : Tips To Choosing And Design
- Small Bathroom Remodel With Spatial Illusion Tips
- Walk In Bathtubs : Secure Your Bathroom
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Type Of Bathroom Faucets
- Bathroom Safety Tips That Is Often Overlooked