Bed sets for kids – In general , most of the time in the room used for sleeping and resting . However , children also spend time in the room to play , including playing on the bed . Bed needs vary depending on the child’s age . In the first months , the baby getting enough sleep crib until he can stand alone or height is 80 cm . After that , the child should be moved to a larger bed that can be used up to the age of five .
For children of preschool age and primary schools , the room should provide a place to play on the floor . Although there are chairs and a low table , the floor remains their favorite play area . Therefore , the floor should be covered with a soft pad , such as carpet , and kept clean because preschool children tend to take the toys that fall to the floor and put it in the mouth
A good place to study that is designed and comfortable will make learning so much fun and encourage increased achievement . Therefore , should the placement of books neatly organized and close to the desks , making it easy to reach. Familiarize children to always discipline store his books into a shelf and keep desks always neat .
The more hobbies positive child is getting better , the origin can share time with learning activities at school . Sports activities will encourage children sportive spirit , happy to compete and compete , as well as high-minded to accept defeat . Hobby collections will forge the child become resilient , both to acquire additional collection and to care for the collection , so that the child was accustomed to working hard in every respect .
The bed level when used after a six-year-old child, but check the ability of children, because there are children older than six years has not been able to adapt to the altitude and climb down the ladder, while the other child has been deft. Here is a practical guide to choose a bed sets:
• Consider the election of bed usage by age, price, and the space required.
• To get around the wishes of children who want a bed fantasy, can wear a regular bed but his heardboard added with plywood forms of animals, trees, or houses. When the children grow older, heardboard can be removed.
• If the room spacious limited, can be used loft bed or high bed that serves as the table below to learn, play, and storage.
• To overcome the limitations of spacious rooms, can be used in other ways, namely opening the bottom of the bunk bed to be used as a loft bed, or take advantage of wall bed or beds that can be folded into the wall, or put on a stretcher, or dian drawers.
• The beds are stratified according to the rooms that accommodate more than one child, in particular children aged over 6 years
• The bed sets for kids can be height adjustable good for long-term use.